Monday, August 27, 2007

A Sweet Little Gift…

As I see in your eyes, so soft, so clear

A peace that never dries, my love, my dear

Much was awaited, this moment, this time

Just a glimpse of, your smile, your mime

The touch of your skin, so supple, so pure

It sends a chill, does frighten, does lure

For I feel possessed, by you, your touch

Drawn to your presence, not enough, not much

All I wish is, to feel, to see

My darling, with you, to be

Every worth it is, the longing, the pain

Until this moment, the emptiness, the strain

As I feel, your air, your presence

I wholly disregard, all logic, all sense

To caress you I have, an urge, a drive

But the moment I feel, so timid, so naïve

A gift bestowed by, my God, my wife

The best of all in, my world, my life

A smile so priceless, so sweet, so airy

My daughter, my child, my little fairy

1 comment:

Feather said...

my daughter, my child, my little fairy.......bit perplexing.....after reading----> "it sends a 'chill',does frighten does 'lure'......"
the piece is really beautiful and deep,but the reference to the daughter took the earth from below
my feet.