Monday, August 27, 2007

Dunno What It Was !!

As i wept beneath the starry sky
As no one cud hear or see me cry
The air, the wind, the leaves though moved
The insides of me, grief within, grooved
No means can i find to convey my loss
No song, no letter, no beer gloss
But then i saw
With an open jaw
Right above me
A miracle to see
Up above, from the sky it fell
As it caused my heart to swell
With a feeling unknown
A touch so dear, i cud own
The star of life, the star of love
As sweet as honey, as soft as dove
There right there, it stood
A fairy, glowing under a hood
She was my life, i knew
Like bread and jam, honey and dew


Well there actually were two more lines, but i thought that can wait for long now... :-)
Enjoy !!!

2 comments:

sagaRedefined said...

Sublime thoughts!

samis4ever said...

Perfectly Imapctful.Keep it up