Monday, November 26, 2007

Wish it'd be true

The sun, moon and stars, they sway
As they come, in my way
My way across the multi-verses
To find love and caress
As i fly, from my abode
No wish to stop on this tiring road
Wind, unwind across the seas
Of Solar dust and bliss
And then i open my sleepy eyes
To her face, there she lies
That lovely face, so round n soft
Pure, light aloft
I think and i pray as i see
For this lovely gift, to the almighty
No thing, no wish could compare in price
So sweet and nice
I look at you, and bother not
All my fears, tears forgot
With you i feel, I am free
Ma, be with me
To picture you, and sing this song
Feel the rhythm ,and sing it along
Wish, i'd freeze this moment with you
Be it true

I saw Beowulf a day before, listened to those songs in that movie - Gently As She Goes and A Hero Comes Home - was too much for me to get inspired and write for my mom.. :-)

No comments: