Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Family....

In the sun, in the stars

On Saturn and on Mars

As I glide and as I go

With the sweep, with the flow

Through the white, through the dark

With remorse and with a spark

Of a never ending hope

With a dream, with a scope

Of getting what I yearn

To receive and to learn

The source of the good

Of the mind and its food

That the cosmos has inspired

The fire that has been fired

That glows amidst all gloom

For the flowers of life to bloom

And I get and yes I get

In the joy not do I fret

For its amazing what I see

In this world what a family?

Where diversity acclaimed, is of its members

Who burn and glow like the embers

Spreading the fire of love and joy

Bereft of harshness and of coy

To carry the torch of gaiety, aflame

And I know they’re all the fame

No comments: